Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who

Hi, my name is Wendi and I love piano! I started taking piano lessons at age 7 after I went with a friend to her lesson and wanted to learn myself. I have loved playing ever since, and I started teaching piano lessons 15 years ago. I think I love teaching more than playing! I love working with children and seeing their talents develop and their confidence increase as they learn a new, lifelong skill. It's a very rewarding job.

I am a single mom and have two great kids. Alexander is 12 and in 6th grade and Hannah is 7 and in 2nd grade. I have a Bachelor's Degree from The University of Utah in Exercise & Sport Science. Some of my favorite sports are running, skiing, golfing, biking, swimming, wake surfing, volleyball, basketball, and football. I love boating, the beach, and Disneyland. I sing, play the flute and am attempting to teach myself to play the guitar. In my spare time (yea, right) I enjoy reading, home improvement projects, and writing poetry.

If you would like references from current or past piano students or their parents, I will be happy to provide those to you.

Contact me at runlikeagirl610@gmail.com for more information. I am also registered on Thumbtack.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment